Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kaden and Brody


The other day we watched our neighbors four little boys for her. It was quite a house full of boys, seven to be exact. Yep seven boys - thank heavens Dave was home to help me! :) I had to take a picture of Kaden and her little guy Brody. Kaden just wanted to sit and hold this little guy the entire time it was so cute and soooo helpful!!! :)

8 comments:

Mindy said...

First-SO CUTE! I think your boys are trying to tell you something :) Second-We never went to a Bama Jam concert but some of the girls that I worked with did and you are definately right about the short skirts and all. They showed me pictures of it and I was like "is that you" I was shocked! ha ha...glad you had a great time though!!

Heather said...

What a sweetie!

Dave and Natalie said...

See...that's why boys need dolls, but Who needs a doll when you can hold the real thing...too cute!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

TO CUTE!!! I am sorry you aren't here he could come hold Matthew all day :) Maybe he is telling you it is time for another ;)

bkbishopfamily said...

Your boys are so handsome and seem so sweet...you must teach them well. They seriously always look happy, how do you do it? I haven't been on for a while and it appears as though you've been having some fun experiences back there, but when in the world are you gonna come to Boise? There's still some mullets floating around here, and we LOVE to make smores, too. We will help you feel right at home!!!

The Cook Clan said...

Holy Cow!! Seven boys!! You are brave :) But yours are good and so helpful so I'm sure it wasn't too bad:)

Hansen Family said...

How cute are they!!! You need seven boys at once you are so brave!!!

Deedles said...

Wow 7 boys! I bet that was crazy! How cute of Kaden!