Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth Of JULY!!!!!

Fort Rucker had their annual Freedom Fest a day early. I am not sure why they decided to have the fourth of July celebration on the third of July but it was still very fun!!! Gavin and Kaden loving their shaved ice treats
Colton is getting so old. Everyday I turn around and he is changing. I don't like it but he is turning into quite a great young man.

Colton showing off his half eaten funnel cake
Porters first shaved ice...
He loved itPorter and Ashlyn
I had to capture his face during the fireworks
he was so amazed
Fort Rucker does put on a spectacular show - it was so much fun!!!


9 comments:

The Phipps said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Happy fourth!!!

The Cook Clan said...

I miss Fort Rucker's Fireworks!! Looks like you guys had fun!! Fort Carson did their festivities on the 3rd also but the fireworks seemed a little on the weak side :) And they were for the city of Colorado Springs too...I guess because of budget cuts the city opted to not do their own fireworks. But we still had a fun time hanging out and we didn't get rained on :)

This Idaho Girl said...

We only watched the fireworks from our back porch but they looked spectacular. I read in the Dothan Eagle that there was a misfire and some people were injured. I had to laugh because the "injuries" only required bandaids. Hand it to the Army to do a press release on something ridiculous.

Hansen Family said...

How fun. I hope you had a great holiday!! I can't say it enough your boys are so dang cute. We miss you guys so much!!

Mindy said...

I think that Fort Rucker does a really good job with their fireworks. That is weird that they did it on the 3rd instead of the 4th. I love Porter's cute face. Your kids are so cute.

Heather said...

Thanks for coming with us! Even though you got attacked by fire ants and Porter tried out his disappearing act! It was still totally worth it, right? LOL

Campbells said...

I love the camping indoors! Me too, I am not a fan of roughing it! Glad you had a nice 4th!

~The Dippold's said...

Glad you had a fun 4th!! We need to all get together again sometime!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! :)

Deedles said...

Cool pictures! Looks like lots of fun!