Today was the annual Fort Rucker Chili Cook off. They had all the aircraft parked on the field so the boys were able to climb inside all of the helicopters which made them soooooo happy. I love watching their eyes light up with excitement and it is kind of fun to watch Dave's light up as well.
Proudly standing in front of the Apache

Porter was so funny - he jumped right into the helicopter and looked at the man supervising
and said, "How do I get this thing started?"
Gotta check out the guns
Taking a back seat in the Black Hawk




Probably the best part of the day for Porter was getting his very own red balloon.
I was thinking today of how much I love being with my cute family. Dave and I love being around our kids and are so grateful that they still love to do things as a family too. I hope that never changes.
6 comments:
Your family is so adorable! I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog about sleep issues with Madeline. A lot of people have different opinions about what I have chosen to do and reading your comment made me feel happy and good about what I am doing. Thank you. When you have a minute email me your address so I can send you the thing that I owe you from a while ago. Thanks again! jmisakson@gmail.com
You do have some handsome boys. No commentary about the delicious chili though? I thought for sure you entered your prize winning recipe.
p.s. Patrick discovered I broke the jogging stroller in 3 places. He's been out fixing it all night.
Cute family. I just spent 3 day with 2 of my girls. Family time is always great!!!!
oh my gosh. I love and miss you guys so much! I love that Porter said that to the supervisor. He is such an awesome kid. Love you!
O MY!!!! I really can't stand it!!! You must find a way to make them stop growing up till you come home!!!!! I miss you all so much!!! Give them all a big hug and kiss from "aunt" Sherry
Your boys are so handsome!! Adorable pictures of them!!
Post a Comment