Oh Porter..... the new and upcoming photographer...... I went to upload my pictures and found some wonderful works of art........... Here is one of my favorite photos
Strategically placed???
__________________________________
Then we have the photos that I took of him at his request. I did not pose him. This is all Porter. :)
Hmmmmm.......................
I took this one just because they are cute. I came downstairs to find this adorable sight. I had to throw it in here.
5 comments:
This reminds me of one of my children. I fear for the day when they learn to use the camera.
p.s. Maybe you could pair the wall pose photo with the car one from today. I think we've got a theme going. Have you considered child pageants? I think Porter could make you rich.
I LOVE HIM!!!!! Give him a big hug and a kiss from his "aunt" Sherry :)
Oh I love the pictures of Porter and Indy! That just melts my heart. Give that puppy a hug from us!
he is so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment