Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Quiet Place

Today I walked in the kitchen to hear some crazy noises coming from the cupboard. I opened it up to find Porter quietly playing his Leapster game system. I asked him what he was doing in the cupboard to which he replied, "I need some peace and quiet."
If only I could squish myself in there!

7 comments:

The Walkers said...

Everyone needs some quiet time. Way to go Porter!!!!

The Phipps said...

Kids say the cutest things!! When your handsome boys came into church yesterday I said look at those handsome fellows and Porter just smiled and was very shy!!! So cute!

The Cook Clan said...

Adorable!!! Yeah, wouldn't that be nice if we could just squeeze into a cupboard and hide...I'd do it when I'm on the phone =)

Adam and Sherry said...

Ok he is adorable!!!!! I wish I could fit under my cupboard too:) Do it while you can porter!!!

mindy said...

that is so cute!

Jessica said...

Ok wow. favorite person. ever.

This Idaho Girl said...

Ha! I have to much junk in my cupboards for anyone to fit inside them. I applaud you for your lack of clutter.