What is that coming in the window. WARM SUN!?! If it is time for Chirstmas should it not be snowing??? :)(By the way beautiful tree!!!!)
It is so beautiful!!!!!! I LOVE the bow on top. GEORGUS!!!!!
I need to order a bow like that. It seriously makes your tree!
It's so beautiful!! Now I really want to get my Christmas decorations out...I may not be able to wait until after Turkey Day =)
I love your tree, it is sooo pretty !!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What is that coming in the window. WARM SUN!?! If it is time for Chirstmas should it not be snowing??? :)
(By the way beautiful tree!!!!)
It is so beautiful!!!!!! I LOVE the bow on top. GEORGUS!!!!!
I need to order a bow like that. It seriously makes your tree!
It's so beautiful!! Now I really want to get my Christmas decorations out...I may not be able to wait until after Turkey Day =)
I love your tree, it is sooo pretty !!!
Post a Comment