Saturday, December 5, 2009

So these are the things that I've had to confiscate from Porter just today. I just had to chuckle at the vast variety....

hammer (yikes), nerf gun (does anyone remember my eye being almost shot out), aloe vera ???, and chips (of course)

wonder what the rest of the day will bring??

8 comments:

The Walkers said...

Four year olds tend to find wonderful things to play with. I can't understand why you would take those very important things away from him. And yes we do remember!!!!

Mindy said...

How funny! I miss that boy a ton, and of course you too. :) I could see him rubbing that aloe vera all over him. ha ha

Adam and Sherry said...

HA HA HA HA!!! And yes I remember your eye being shot out!!! I am glad you got the gun before anything tragic happened :) I love that little boy. Give him a hug for me!!

Heather said...

Just today Ashlyn was telling me she missed Porter. Yesterday she tried to blame something she had done on him! haha

Jessica said...

He is hilarious. I just wonder if his hot suckers are ok?

This Idaho Girl said...

I need to start a pile just to see the random variety of things I collect. At least he's not trying on your makeup.

Liz said...

Missed the eye story. Sounds like a day at my house only I have to hide things better.

Deedles said...

Hahaa! So funny!