
Yesterday at 4:30 we dropped Colton off at the church for his very first overnight scouting trip. I could not sleep at all last night. Is he cold..... hungry...... uncomfortable...... homesick (wishful thinking)...... being attacked by a wild armadillo? Oh the thoughts that keep going through my head. I only have 6 more hours until he comes home. Looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight!!
5 comments:
OK Kaden peeking out behind them is crazking me up!!!! You can tell he totaly wants to go with him ;) And I agree he is way to little for overnight camp outs Seriuosly didn't he just turn 8. BLAAAA We are getting way too old :(
Jr. high boys are so dorky!
Wild armidillo's!?!?! I thought Bob Cats and Cougars were bad!!!!!
I know how you feel. Tyler and Brian went on a overnighter last month. Snow caving, they had to build caves in the snow and sleep in them. YIKES !!! they survived as do all boys I suppose !!! Hope he had fun !!
Wow he is growing up so fast!!! :) I'd be worried too!
Post a Comment