Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Beach Pictures









Unfortunately we did not get a really great one of the entire family..... :( We will try again. I have to leave Alabama with a great beach picture of the whole family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just For Laughs...... :)


We meant to get up and get going so we could be to the beach early enough to not have squinty eyes. This is a perfect example of our late start. :)



Photographer (DAD) "Both of you look in the distance and be serious."


Everytime I would look back at Dave and see his "serious face" I could NOT STOP LAUGHING...... no serious faces for us.

10 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Such cute pictures !!! What a cute family ! :)

The Cook Clan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the pictures!! You guys all look great and I really like that you all dressed in white. I really regret never getting a beach picture!!

Jaclyn said...

Beeeeautiful pictures, I love the scenery and the white shirts. Nice work! I don't think I could have taken a "serious" picture either....those have to be kind of spontaneous for me....!!

This Idaho Girl said...

So I was thinking you and Dave should have done a picture of you biting his ear. So sexy. Maybe we could take a new picture at the lake. My treat.

Adam and Sherry said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! You guys are all so cute. The only thing wrong with them is we weren't there with you :(

Heather said...

Em, you look amazing!!! Dave is doing a pretty good job in those serious shots. Maybe he can give you some modeling tips.

Campbells said...

Your dad took those pictures??? He is good!!!! Love them

The Patty Cake House said...

Nik, my dad did take these for us... kinda funny huh!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Emilie you are GORGEOUS!

~The Dippold's said...

Love the pics! Em you look amazing! It was good seeing you for a second yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)