We LOVE the 4th of July!!!! This year like most of you we celebrated it on the 3rd. We had a fireworks show in our back yard, ate yummy food and watched The Lightening Thief. It was low key but a ton of fun. I let the boys each pick a food that they wanted to have so we had quite a variety of food. Colton chose hot wings, Kaden chose Chocolate Cake and Porter chose pizza. :)
Colton
Kaden
4 comments:
Haven't been able to find sparklers for the past couple years and it has been a big disappointment for me! Cute shots!
I miss your family a ton! Love all the pictures, hope you are doing good!
O I love that your pictures have the same sky line mine do now!!!!!! We are SOOOOOOOO happy you are home :)
If I paid Porter, do you think he'd take a "normal" picture? Beautiful scenery. Can't wait to see your place.
Post a Comment