Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Super Hero Porter


Super Porter To The Rescue!!!!!
We've been playing Superhero all the days of my life!!!! It definitely feels this way. Playing Superhero consists of me making up a disastrous situation to which Porter swoops in to save the day. We have had a vast variety of emergencies varying from Armadillo's on the head, wild dogs and Possums on the loose. It just occurred to me that at Porters age I would have had no idea what a Possum or an Armadillo was.......

9 comments:

The Walkers said...

He is by far the cutest super hero I have ever seen!!!! Funny how the area you live makes such a difference. Maybe he could help us fight the SNOW!!!!! Help us Super Hero Porter!!!!!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

O I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! It is so funny I don't think my kids could even tell you what a armidillo was :) But like mom said super Porter really could come help us fight our 2 feet of snow!!!!!

Jessica said...

he can rescue me any day. especially if there is an armadilla.

Heather said...

He is too cute for his own good!

This Idaho Girl said...

That made me laugh. And what will he attack when you move back to Idaho? Rock Chucks? p.s. He looks really old in this picture, like the little kid Porter has grown up.

The Cook Clan said...

I LOVE his big adorable smile!! What a cutie!!

Campbells said...

What a cute smile! I love the south! My kids are asking me what we would do if an aligator came into our backyard!! I know I never worried about that as a kid.

Hansen Family said...

Oh Em, he is so cute I can't believe how big he is getting. Miss you guys tons !!!

Jaclyn said...

Soooooo cute! And I love the intertwining of armadillos and possums into the super hero scenarios...they scare me!